Investment Property

At O’Sullivan Insurances we know that whether you are a homeowner or renting a property, making sure you are fully insured is always important. Our team of specialist advisers can tailor a policy that suits your individual needs. Allow us to search and compare the market to find you a policy with the right cover at the right price.

If you are renting the property, you aren’t insuring the property itself – only your personal contents and your legal liability for accidents as a tenant.

If you are a landlord of a rented property, you need cover for loss or damage to the physical dwelling as well as cover for legal liability to your tenants for accidents.

Some of the covers available for Rental properties include:

  • Loss of rent if the house can’t be lived in.
  • Tenants Liability and Liability to tenants
  • Legal Liability for accidents to domestic staff.
  • New for old policy.
  • Change of locks e.g. If you lose your keys.
  • Fire brigade cover up to €2,000.

Request a callback from one of our specialist advisers today.


O’Sullivan Insurances, 39 Mitchell Street, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary