An Income Protection policy from O’Sullivan Insurances can give you peace of mind and protect you against loss of income due to serious illness or injury.
If you are an employee, how long would your employer pay you if you were absent due to a long term illness or injury?
If you are self-employed what would you do in such a scenario as you do not qualify for the State Illness Benefit?
Everyone protects their home and their family but many forget to protect their income and in the event of a serious illness or injury, how would you meet your mortgage repayments, pay for utility bills or even for groceries?
What can Income Protection do for you ?
- Pay you a monthly amount of up to 75% of your earned income if you are unable to work due to long–term illness, accident or injury
- Lower your tax bill as premiums qualify for tax relief at your marginal rate
- Lower the cost of cover the earlier you start
- Pay you a benefit after an absence of as little as 8 weeks
- Pay you an increasing benefit during a claim
- Guarantee your premium to remain level throughout the term of the policy
Request a callback from one of our specialist advisers today
O’Sullivan Insurances, 39 Mitchel Street, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary.